The Wedding Day Emergency Kit: Essentials for a Stress Free Celebration
Your wedding is supposed to be the best day of your life. But, that doesn’t mean it is not going to come with a few bumps in the road. This wedding day emergency kit will help you minimize any problems that may (and hopefully do not) arise on your special day. Throughout this blog post, we will guide you through all the essential items we think you will need to handle whatever your day might throw at you.
To Ensure Your Comfort:
- Bandaids: Breaking in your new beautiful heels is bound to come with a little pain. Or maybe you hit the dance floor a little too hard. Bandaids are the perfect, subtle blister protector that will help you finish out the night strong.
- Pain Relievers: Headaches are always annoying. They are unbearable on what is supposed to be the best day of your life. Don’t get caught without an over-the-counter pain reliever on your wedding, you never know who or when you might need them.
- Water Bottles: Between the excitement and chaos of your day, you may find yourself starving, dehydrated or both. To prevent this, keep water bottles accessible to you at all times and we promise, it will make for a happier bride.
To Fix any Wardrobe Malfunctions:
- Safety Pins: We hope this essential never comes in handy but in case it does, you want to be prepared! Whether it is for a broken bridesmaid’s dress or a decoration malfunction, a safety pin has unlimited uses.
- Stain Remover: A stain remover pen or wipe is key in tackling any unexpected stains or spills. It is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to that wedding dress you have been waiting months to wear!
- Extra Buttons: This essential may come in handy more for your groom or guests than for you, but nonetheless it is an essential! You don’t want to be staring at your wedding album in 20 years and regretting not fixing that missing button on your husband’s shirt.
For any Beauty Needs:
- Lipstick/ Lip Gloss: As the center of attention and all pictures, you don’t want to get caught with your makeup lacking! Having an extra lipstick or lipgloss by you at all times will ensure that you are picture-perfect all day long.
- Blotting Papers: Again, the anticipation and hecticness of your day may leave you a little sweaty! As the bride, you will be doing a lot of running around and to ensure you are looking your best and that your makeup stays intact, try carrying out blotting papers.
- Tissues: Whether your emotions are running high or your makeup simply needs a touch up, tissues are the perfect quick fix. Keeping a pack in your emergency kit is a major must, yet something so simple you might have otherwise forgotten.
For Everything in Between:
- Phone Charger: The last thing you want at the end of the night is a dead phone. Staying connected and capturing all the special moments is not something you’re going to want to miss out on so make sure someone is in charge of keeping that phone alive!
- Umbrellas: Whether the rain has made an unexpected appearance or the sun is a little too strong, an umbrella has various uses to keep your bridal day look protected.
- Extra Cash: Whether it is your wedding day or a random Tuesday, you never want to be caught without cash. At any event you are hosting, you unfortunately never know when an unexpected or emergency expense is going to arise.
There’s no better way of preventing problems on your special day than coming prepared with an emergency kit. Whether it is saving yourself, your partner or your guests from a problem, it is always better to be safe than sorry! With a well-prepared wedding day kit, you can focus on enjoying every precious moment of your special day while feeling confident and ready for anything that comes your way.
NJ Wedding Pros
740 River Rd. Suite 240
Fair Haven, NJ 07704