Updated Guidelines For 2021 Weddings
2021 is starting off with great news! There has been recent changes to the COVID-19 guidelines in regards to weddings. Hosting an indoor wedding? All positive changes for you to enjoy your dream wedding!
Effective on February 5, 2021, the latest regulation lift in New Jersey has given permission to host larger group gatherings indoors! Indoor capacity limits have been raised from 25% to 35% with a maximum of 150 people. This includes performance venues, religious ceremonies or services, political activities, wedding ceremonies, funerals, and memorial services. Continue to plan your dream wedding with more excitement that you will now be able to spend this day with more friends and family!
Keep the creativity when planning your wedding and continue to plan accordingly with simple safety guidelines.
- Custom masks! Whether you are still having an event indoors, have your guests stay safe while representing a night they will never forget!
- Proper hand sanitation for guests (can also customize too!)
- Try and avoid your guests having to serve their own food via buffet.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently.
- Space out your tables far enough to make people feel comfortable.
Check out our recent blog post on all of our favorite 2021 wedding trends!
NJ Wedding Pros
740 River Rd. Suite 240
Fair Haven, NJ 07704